Oct 28, 2020
In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host
Randy Goruk, has a conversation with guest Dr. Mittie Cannon about
her passion for the construction industry and how she is making a
difference in the lives of women and the construction
In this episode you will learn:
- The one important leadership characteristic that steered young
Mittie, headed to medical school, away to have a life-long passion
for making a difference in the construction industry.
- How Mittie’s organization, PowerUpLoud.org, is making a
difference by bringing mothers and daughters together to become
engaged and educated about exploring and discovering construction
- How she is making a difference in schools today by educating
kids of all ages about the construction industry.
- The advice she shares with women interested in joining the
- The lessons she shares from her career in the construction
- The tools she is working on today to help companies measure
- How you can help her make a difference.