Dec 1, 2020
In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host
Randy Goruk, has a conversation with guest Chip Bell about his new
book - Inside your Customers Imagination: 5 Secrets for Creating
Breakthrough Products, Service and Solutions. They explore the
secrets and provide many examples of co-creation and leadership
best practices to ensure a unique and differentiated Customer
In this episode you will learn:
- How the ‘Customer Experience’ can be a key differentiator for
- Innovation is key to survival.
- The traits of successful innovative companies.
- The importance of co-creating products, services and solutions
with your customers, not just on behalf of your customers.
- How co-creating products with your customers leads to customer
- The power behind asking ‘dreamer questions.’
- The value of ‘being the customer’.
- How leaders who listen to learn are more effective with
customers and employees.
- The importance for leaders to demonstrate humility and
authenticity to create an environment where employees can make a
- The importance for a leader to create an atmosphere of trust
and transparency in their organization.