Apr 20, 2022
Creating an innovative culture for most organizations is
critical to long-term survival, however it is not an easy thing to
do. In this episode of the Leadership and Learning Podcast, host
Randy Goruk is joined by Karen Hold, an established innovation
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What leaders can do to create and sustain an innovative
- How some companies have had success creating an innovative
culture and why some have not.
- What ‘design thinking’ means, where the term originates and how
you can get your organization on board with it.
- The role of empathy in innovation – it’s not what you
- Advice to get you started with an innovative culture.