Jun 28, 2022
In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host
Randy Goruk, has a conversation with Ben Juncker, the co-founder
and CEO of Craftsman’s Choice, a leading exterior remodeling
contractor in Minnesota ... and one of the highest volume James
Hardie siding installers in the United States talk leadership.
In this episode you will learn:
- How he built a family like culture in the business.
- How he intentionally and brilliantly scaled the business.
- Advice on CRM’s and the value of repeatable processes.
- The importance of identifying the important tasks and knowing
what takes you away from doing them.
- A creative marketing technique or two.
- Unique ways to provide incentives that grow the business and
reward your people.