Nov 7, 2022
In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host
Randy Goruk, has a conversation with Sara McElroy, a former hustle
culture devotee, ex-chief marketing officer, the Wall Street
Journal’s poster girl for pandemic career burnout, and a two-time
member of the Great Resignation: class of
2021 and 2022.
In this episode you will learn:
- About Raze to Rise, an organization created to amplify women’s
voices from the Great Resignation and to inspire others.
- What is causing the Great Resignation for many, and what
leaders can do about it.
- Why the distinction between male populated industries versus
male dominated industries is important.
- The key success factors for women to be successful in a male
- Advice for company leaders to eliminate biases against women in
- Advice company leaders to attract and retain female talent to
the building materials and construction industry?